- Lawyer Mr. Shaman Jain
- Skills Change In Business
- CATEGORY Change In Business, Compliances
ABOUT THIS PRACTICE
Every business requires a registered office which can become the official address of correspondence for the Ministry of Corporate Affairs . This registered office must be announced during the incorporation phase only by the promoters of a company or LLP. The Company or LLP needs to publish an advertisement in the newspapers specifying the suggested change and also a notice is to be sent to the State Government in case of transferring the registered office from one state to another.
A change in the registered business office address can be required because of numerous reasons. Further, the formalities and process for changing the Registered Office of the Company or LLP will depend on if the Company or LLP is changing address within the same city/town/village or if the Company is changing address between city/town/village or if the Company is changing the Registered Office between States.
Change in a situation of the registered office of the Company may be required from time to time in any of the following manners:
- Change in registered office of company from one place to another place within the limits of the same city, town or village.
- Change in registered office to a place outside the local limits of the existing place but within the same State under the jurisdiction of the same Registrar of Companies.
- Change in registered office of company to a place from the jurisdiction of one Registrar to that of another Registrar within the same State.
- Change in registered office of company from one State to another State.
- Digital Signature Certificate: DSC of one of authorised director to be provided
- Business Address Proof: Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Gas Bill of the new address
- NOC from owner: No Objection Certificate to be obtained from the owner of registered office
- Rent Agreement: Rent Agreement or conveyance deed of the registered office
- Consultancy for a change of official address
- Collection of basic Information & documents
- Drafting of necessary resolutions and documents
- Provide documents required drafted after signature
- Preparation of application to update business address
- Application filing for approval of MCA
- Government processing time