- Lawyer Mr. Shaman Jain
- Skills Corporate Immigration
- CATEGORY Immigration Assistance
ABOUT THIS PRACTICE
In the absence of an immigration attorney it becomes really difficult to go through the complex procedure of immigration. To get your petitions prepared and having solutions to issues like visas, green cards and naturalisation you must have an experienced immigration attorney .
Corporate immigration is the budding field in many countries which assists them in meeting their talent needs. To get benefited from the global market and develop your business internationally talent pool must be managed . You don’t have to go through such a complex process as our team can help in managing employees on work visas and green cards. We provide expert assistance in immigration advisory service for the following visa categories.
The ones who possess exceptional abilities in the field of science, art, education, business or athletics or those who have done something phenomenal in the motion picture or television industry and have received accolades nationally or internationally for it can apply for O-1 non-immigrant visa.
Diplomats and other foreign government officials who need to enter the United States to fulfil official duties or activities on behalf of their national government must apply for A-1 or A-2 visas.
For those who wish to visit the United States temporarily for business purpose (B-1 visa), or as a tourist (B-2 visa), or for a combined purpose (B-1/B-2) can apply for Visitor non-immigrant visas.
Visa that permits U.S. companies to hire foreign national graduates in specialised fields such as in IT, finance, accounting, architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, is commonly known as the non-immigrant H-1B visa.
An employer applies for L-1A or L-1B visas and issues these to qualified employees such that they are permitted to live and work in the United States. The L-1A visa is for intracompany transferees who work in managerial or executive positions in a company that is located outside the United States. The L-1B visa is for intracompany transferees who work in positions that require specialized knowledge.
Green card is issued by U. S. immigration law to some foreign nationals who were employment based immigrants such that they can become lawful permanent residents of the U. S
Following are five Employment-Based (EB) visa categories:
- EB-1: For multinational executives with exceptional experience and ability in science, art, education, business, or sport.
- EB-2: For those who hold a Master's degree or higher in professions including medicine, science, and teaching.
- EB-3: For skilled workers (Master’s degree and PhD holders) with minimum 2 years of experience in their field who are not covered by the EB-2 visa, and for low skilled workers to take a permanent US job.
- EB-4: For those migrants who do not qualify under other visa categories: some religious workers, US Foreign service employees, and others.
- EB-5: For investors who invest a minimum of either $500,000 or $1,000,000 in a US business with at least 10 employees.
R-1 visa is for foreign nationals who need temporary entrance in the United States to be temporarily employed (even part time) as a minister or in any other religious vocation or occupation (average of not less than 20 hours per week) by:
- A non-profit religious organization in the United States;
- A religious organization (authorized by a group tax exemption holder) to use its group tax exemption; or
- A non-profit religious organization which is affiliated with a religious denomination in the United States.
The employment-based, second-preference (EB-2) immigration category include National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition. As per NIW, a foreign national is eligible for an EB-2 visa without a job offer and without filing a labour certification application, provided that this person produces evidence proving that his/her entry to the U.S., is in its national interest.
This is similar to H-1B visa but E-3 classification applies only to Australian nationals
The H-2B program permits short term employment of foreign nationals by U.S. Specified regulatory requirements must be met by employers or agents in non-agricultural jobs.
Form I-9 is used for verification of the employment authorisation and identification of foreign nationals employed for the purpose of employment in the United States.
- Company Documents
- Employment Proof of employees
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity of employees
- Proof of Residence of employees
- Proof of Profession of employees
- Proof of Financial Soundness of employees
- Passport Photos of employees
- Submit your documents for verification
- Legal Nestors connects you with the top Immigration advocates specialising in corporate immigration
- The advocate gives an advice after going through the submitted documents
- Submit visa application with necessary documents
- Clear your doubts regarding the process.