- Lawyer Mr. Shaman Jain
- Skills Agreements
- CATEGORY Legal Documents
ABOUT THIS PRACTICE
We can understand an Employment Agreement as a formal agreement between the employer and the employee. This agreement tells about expectations and compensations of both the parties. Like any other contract this is also valid for a defined time period and the agreement also specifies the liability of the parties in case of violation of the contract predominantly by the employee.
The terms mentioned in the agreement act as a guiding force whenever a dispute arises between the employer and the employee. All the benefits that the employee is entitled for and also all the benefits which were previously negotiated between employee and employer are clearly mentioned in the agreement. To meet your needs and draft an employment agreement it becomes crucial to hire an experienced and expert lawyer .
- Information about the employer and the employee
- Offer Letter
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Information regarding any communication undertaken regarding the terms of employment
- Any specific information regarding your needs or needed by the lawyer.
- Hire a leading Startup lawyer who can assist you in drafting an Employment Agreement so that you can meet your specific needs.
- The Employment Agreement will be sent to you for approval once drafted.
- Your suggestions (if any) must be included while drafting an Employment Agreement.
- Pre-hire stage
- During employment
- Termination stage
Employment purpose requires employer and employee to agree upon some terms and conditions which are to be included in the contract .An employee has a term of employment which incorporates his/her (employee) job responsibilities, working hours, days, earned leaves, dress code, vacation,sick days and pay. It also provides them with benefits of insurance, and retirement plans if available in the organization.
Below is a list of most relevant terms used in an employment agreement:
- Appointment (acceptance of employment, workplace/location of leader, news senior)
- The term of the contract between employer and employee
- The primary responsibility and verbal description
- Remuneration (base wage, incentives, bonus, provident fund, gratuity)
- Payment terms
- Termination (termination while not cause, resignation, termination for cause)
- Death and incapacity
- Hours of labour
- Return of employer’s property
- Intellectual property
- On content
- Governing law, jurisdiction, and arbitration