- Lawyer Mr. Shaman Jain
- Skills Direct Taxation
- CATEGORY Direct Taxation, Tax Registrations & Filings
ABOUT THIS PRACTICE
To assist movement of goods the central government has deployed an online portal from where an electronic document called E-Way Bill can be generated . The submission of bill for transportation of goods can be ensured by an e-way bill system. The way bill system has been made completely online and centralised under the GST regime. Transportation has become easier because of this online centralised system.
All the inter-state and intra-state movement of goods requires an E-Way bill to be filed under GST. It was first implemented in April, 2018 and currently this system of generation and filing e-way bill has been implemented in the entire nation.
- Invoice: Supplier is required to provide the sale bill
- Transport by road: Transporter ID or Vehicle number
- Transport by rail, air, or ship: Transporter ID, Transport document number, and date on the document
- Less Documentation: There is a significant reduction in documents with the emergence of online way bill generation. A single bill is generated for inter-state/intra-state movements rather than state wise documents. Electronic documents have taken over the submission of physical documents.
- Faster and Efficient Transportation: E-way bills provide faster transportation by making it cost efficient and time efficient. Verification is not required at every check post and this helps in reducing transportation time.
- Consultancy for requirement of E-way Bill
- Collection of basic Information & documents and details
- Preparation of e-way bill application
- Filing and generation of e-Way Bill